Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sundays with Jarvis (7/11/10)

Nathan will be writing about Sundays with Jarvis but (as usual) he taught me an important lesson this morning and I wanted to put it here. I need to learn to practice what I preach! I talk about taking baby steps and setting attainable goals. I must start listening to my own advice. I am not as stupid as I look! Nathan will give you the details, but suffice it to say that I did NOT improve my time this morning and was so incredibly frustrated. The awesome folks at Stacool Vest sent me some thermpack material to put on my bald pate. It was great and kept me cool, just like my vest. I felt like I was walking stronger but when we got back, I had not improved my time. What I have been putting on here is to be patient and success will come. If I would only listen to myself sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment