Monday, July 5, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I introduce my heroes to you!







I talk so much about them and have been asked by many to post pictures, so Nathan took some pictures this morning during our Sundays (this week Monday) with Jarvis and after at the gym. You have been warned. The pictures of me are not pretty and should not be viewed by the faint of heart or persons who are easily sickened. I am also using this as an opportunity to introduce Nathan, Jim and Trisha to you so that you can put faces to their names.


The first picture is of me and Nathan (and Jarvis) after our walk.

The second picture is of the awesome vest.

The third pic is of me on the bike.

The fourth picture is of Jim finishing his Iron Man in Idaho. (Way to go Jim!)

The fifth picture is Trisha, my trainer ... well ... eating pie.

Okay that was not fair and I am just jealous she is in Alaska and did not take me. So the last picture is of Trisha in Alaska. No pie.

This morning's Sunday with Jarvis was fine. I did not increase the actual walking time nor did I cut it down. The heat and humidity this morning were both oppressive. I am going to see if Stacool makes a hat as well.

Team Inspiration is growing quickly. I was out of town the last couple of days and understand we have 2 or 3 more folks that want to do this with us. I am deeply humbled by the amazing support I am getting. Thanks very much!

Keep trying and my best,


Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment