Thursday, July 8, 2010

SUCCESS IS CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to report that Team Inspiration now has 27 members! Wow! And we still have almost 10 months before the CB&I triathlon. I am deeply humbled that so many people want to do this with us. The amount of positive energy that we have already created is HUGE. I talk a lot about positivity. Positivity breeds success and that success is contagious. I wake up every morning and WANT to work hard with my training so that Team Inspiration will be proud of me! I hear tales of you all doing that too! I LOVE IT. The excitement that we all have created by taking on this challenge is palpable. Nathan, this is all your doing! You gave me this challenge.

Thanks to Jim’s recommendation, I am VERY excited to add the help of triathlon trainer Michelle LeBlanc to my routine. Michelle is a professional triathlete and a certified coach. She coaches Outrival Racing in the Woodlands and will be a very valuable resource to me and to Team Inspiration. Check out her website at www.outrivalracing.com. Between Michelle and Trisha (and yes Jim and Nathan), I am certain to be whipped into prime form by race day. We have also been put on Stacoolvest.com, the site of the folks that make my vest. We are right next to Olympian triathlete Hunter Kemper!! HOLY COW!!!! It is amazing where we are headed!

The excitement is just beginning! I am so proud of us all! The initial plan to use this blog as a way to inspire a few folks has already occurred bigger than in my wildest dreams. We will touch a lot of folks with this and I am honored that you are all with me on this journey.

Look for Sundays with Jarvis this week! Like Nathan, that is one of my favorite times of the week!


Good luck and my best,

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment