Saturday, June 5, 2010

Staying Cool

For those of you that can not stand to be outside in the heat, I found something called Frogg Toggs at Sports Authority. It is a cooling towel. I do not know how it works but if it is damp, it is COLD. They have hand towel sizes and bandanas which I can wear on my bald head. You do not have to freeze or refrigerate them for them to work. Just slightly dampen them. I do not know how they work but it is pretty amazing. And the best news is they are about $12.00. Since they always stay cold they do not "wear out." Just keep them damp. I ordered a cooling vest that comes in next week. I will let you know how that works. Tomorrow is "Sunday with Jarvis" (I will explain tomorrow) so we will see how the Frogg Toggs work.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT WILL HELP US ALL WITH THIS ADVENTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment