Monday, February 28, 2011

TEAM INSPIRATION TEXAS!!!

It is official! Team Inspiration Texas, a nonprofit organization, now has a website. Thanks to all that made this happen! The website is www.teaminspirationtexas.org. The picture on the top of our website is of our new logo. Team Inspiration Texas has already done some powerful things and will do so for many years to come. This blog will remain with the hope that it is inspirational and the website will be more informational.

It is my hope that this amazing group of people can continue to motivate folks like it has motivated me. Thanks to you all for your encouragement and support. I would not be where I am without each of you!

A short progress report – MY SWIMMING, BIKING AND WALKING JUST GET STRONGER AND STRONGER!!!!!!!! I will be ready for May 7th!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment