Friday, February 11, 2011

TEAM INSPIRATION SOCIAL



Some of the now over 50 members of Team Inspiration registered to do the CB&I triathlon with me met for our first social last night. The picture above is of the folks participating in the triathlon as part of Team Inspiration who were able to attend. It was a truly awesome night. I was reminded of the incredible power that this group generates. I was also reminded that sadness, illness and despair are less conditions than they are decisions to see yourself less than you really are. These amazing people remind me everyday to see myself as I really am, to celebrate my life and health and to, as Jim recently shared, “be who I was born to be.”

I will be 48 next week. Last year my birthday present to myself was going to be to make my house more “handicap friendly.” Fortunately, I did not waste my money. This year, my birthday present to myself is triathlon equipment! I like this year’s present SO MUCH MORE!

Give yourself the gifts you deserve – positivity, health, and happiness. It’s party time!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

1 comment: