Monday, November 1, 2010

PROGRESS REPORT! (IT'S GOOD!)

Just wanted to give you a quick progress report. Things have been crazy busy. What a difference a week makes! My bike run Saturday was 10 miles and was awesome. Thanks Pete for setting my seat height. It is amazing how much more power you get when you can use your entire leg! I then kayaked 3 to 4 hours. Sundays with Jarvis was great as well. While I did not break my prior record, I thought it was my most consistent and strongest walk yet. This weekend some of Team Inspiration will be doing the Novemberfest Bike Race in San Felipe, Texas. There are courses of various lengths. I will be doing 23 miles! Should be an AWESOME weekend! Good luck Jim on your half Iron Man!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best.

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment