Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update, Sundays with Jarvis

For the second time, Trace completed the CB&I 5K run course. As I recall, last week Trace completed the course in 1:49 minutes. This week, Trace finished the course in 1:36 minutes! Trace continues to amaze me but he is looking super strong these days. This result is great for several reasons. Trace took fewer breaks in much warmer conditions. In the past, this temperature change would have had a much more siginificant impact. I will say that Trace probably would have completed the course in under 1:30 but for me making him laugh the whole way.

I think Trace's new Chiropractor has done a lot to increase the neurological activity to Trace's entire body including Jarvis. This past Sunday, it was like Jarvis almost did not exist. Great job Trace.

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment