Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mission 1 - SO ACCOMPLISHED/Progress Report!!!






When I started this amazing adventure, my first goal was to be physically able to complete each of the lengths of each of the events of the triathlon. When I started, I could not dream of completing a fraction of the distance of any of them. It has taken me just over 6 months but I CAN DO THEM ALL AT DISTANCE NOW! I have 5 and a half months left now to improve the time for each event and combine them to be able to do them all together. I have absolutely no doubt that this will happen and happen very soon. The pictures are of this morning’s bike run which for the first time included hills. Bring it! They were no problem! Thank you again to every amazing person joining me, supporting me and encouraging me. We are having fun aren’t we?!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

1 comment:

  1. Trace, you're a great example to so many!! Blessings on you as you keep going forward.
    --Jeff

    ReplyDelete