Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GIVE THANKS

I love this time of year. I am especially enjoying it this year. I give thanks every day for the amazing things that have happened to me this year which make it an extra special season this go around. I am thankful for my new heroes - Nathan Beedle, Trisha Bicknell and Jim Harrington and for countless new friends, for Team Inspiration and for my improving health. I am thankful that what started as a simple challenge to me has become something much bigger than anyone could have imagined and something that is helping many others.

Whatever your situation, give thanks. If your life is going amazingly well and challenge free, GIVE ABUNDANT THANKS. If you are challenged, give thanks because those challenges make you stronger and a better person if handled with dignity and hope. If things seem very dark right now, find SOMETHING to be thankful for. Like we have talked about in so many aspects of life, see how that grows. You will be amazed.

I also give thanks that I can prattle on and on here and apparently folks read this. I give thanks for you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Enjoy the holiday season and make these days the best for yourself, your family and for everyone around you. Remember – positivity is contagious. Let’s start an epidemic.

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment