Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today with Trace

Folks,

Trace is entering into the final stages of preparation for the CB&I Triathlon. This morning Trace and I met for a bike ride and a walk.

I know it sounds like a broken record when I say this but Trace was AGAIN amazing. I had planned a 5 mile bike with a 1-1.5 mile walk.

Well we biked 10 miles with ease then proceeded on the walk straight away. Not only did we proceed on the walk, Trace went without his walking sticks, a first out on the open road in a long time. Trace was super strong today. I think we could have made the entire CB&I course today comfortably. Oh yeah, we road 10 miles and walked 1.2 miles in 1:20 minutes. Pretty awesome.

Then we went for breakfast! This man excels at everything that is put in front of him. Was a great morning.

Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment