Saturday, October 16, 2010

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING



What an AMAZING day! Pete and Heather Garbes and I scoped out Team Inspiration’s weekly bike training route for now until we decide to tackle the Tour de France! We have a 15.3 mile route picked out. For me, the important part is that I was able to complete it and did not have to hit the ground as soon as I got off of my bike, neither of which would have been in the realm of possibilities when we started this awesome adventure. Team Inspiration will start having a weekly ride and a weekly run every Saturday morning. You can do either or!!! If you are not doing the triathlon with us but are in the Woodlands, join us!!!!!! This is exactly what I keep talking about when I proudly talk about the power of positivity this Group is creating. Joining us Saturday morning will guarantee your being in a good mood all day and maybe all week!!!! (Can you tell that I had a wonderful morning?!)

Hey! Iron Man Jim! Who is that behind you catching up on the bike crazy fast?! Oh yeah. IT’S TRACE! Be afraid! Be VERY afraid!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment