Friday, September 24, 2010

THE TEAM INSPIRATION ROAD SHOW






I am thrilled that last night Jim, Nathan, Trisha and I were given the opportunity to speak to a group of neurological patients and their support groups. The pictures above are of that event. My heroes shared their insight on helping people with challenges and the group was as enamored with them as I am. Thanks guys.

Team Inspiration is making a mark and helping people and I am so pleased. I never imagined that we would be doing this and it is just the start. We talked to these folks about trying, baby steps and everything we put on here. I am so proud to be associated with people like Jim, Nathan and Trisha who give up their time to help me and now others to overcome life’s obstacles. This is a perfect example of what I mean when I say to surround yourself with positive people and see what happens! We helped one lady in particular to stand without using her arms to assist her but rather only using her legs. She said she had not done that for a long long time. These folks learned one thing for sure - CAN'T NEVER DID ANYTHING. It was an amazing night.

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations folks, keep up the amazing work. It is so inspiring to watch you getting the word out there.

    /Stuart (and Rebecca)

    PS Who is that odd-looking fellow in the white shirt?

    ReplyDelete