Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE DIFFERENCE TEAM INSPIRATION IS MAKING

Well first let me say that I cut another minute off of the walk this morning. I originally would have been upset that the improvement was so minimal, but I am finally listening to my heroes, trainers, handlers and friends. I am also listening to myself. BABY STEPS. Now every minute of improvement is a victory. My improvement is growing and my recovery time is diminishing. Both exponentially. My swimming and biking continue to get stronger and stronger. Team Inspiration gains new members regularly and the positive energy we are creating is explosive. So much so that the “fever” is spreading. Allow me to explain.

My heroes and I have been asked to speak to a group of neurological patients and their families and support groups next week. I am proud of my heroes because they have each accepted this challenge and are looking forward to it. We have a chance to encourage folks to begin taking those baby steps and to just START with the same kind of adventure that we are on. Branden has asked me to talk to the sister of a client who has just been diagnosed with MS. I am getting requests like that more and more frequently. We are really making a difference. I love that. And the fact that my health through my workouts continues to improve and that Team Inspiration is exploding just makes me try and work harder. That makes me healthier. This is all about positive energy, hope, strength, friendship and all of the things in life that make us whole and happy. As I have said before, I am SO PROUD of everyone who is on this journey. I am so proud of the fact that all of the amazing people around me are making the effort to bring others into this circle of positive energy and make their lives better too. I am proud to be associated with this group of exceptional people.

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment