Sunday, November 11, 2012

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

Remember the gentleman that I spoke of in my last blog that I met at the Biogen Idec talk that I got to give? Remember that his dream was to be able to be more active with his 3 year old son both now and in the future? Well, I was fortunate enough to go work out with him this morning. As we all do regardless of what our challenge may be, we get scared about not being able to achieve something that we desperately want to achieve. We don't put ourselves in a position where others can support or encourage us. Well, this morning we started him on the road to achieving his dream with some exercises that Trisha and Ryan have given me that I can do not only at the gym, but at home. We have always talked about creating a positive, supportive environment. This not some nebulous, touchy-feely concept. It is very real and I am honored to have witnessed it again this morning. By meeting with my new friend this morning, I not only was able to encourage him, but he encouraged me. We added yet another to our community of support and encouragement. Every time I am fortunate enough to be a part of and witness the dreams of others in action, it makes my own dreams stronger. What an amazing morning. Please please please, KEEP DREAMING OUT LOUD! -Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment