Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

On behalf of everyone involved with Team Inspiration Texas, I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for every person that has been placed in my life. I am thankful for the environment of encouragement, support and love that they have each shown me. I am thankful for the opportunity that I've been given to help others with and without MS to dream out loud and to create a positive, supportive and encouraging environment in which to live. It is my hope that each and every person who reads this blog will find the courage and strength to fight whatever challenges they face. Start today. Make today ridiculously amazing. What the heck. Throw caution to the wind. Go ahead and make your whole life ridiculously amazing! Happy Thanksgiving and KEEP DREAMING OUT LOUD! -Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment