Sunday, April 29, 2012

SEE KIMI, IT IS ALL ABOUT ME!

I am in one of my vague moods but I promise there is something worthwhile in here. In March I wrote a blog entitled “Life Happens.” After my amazing weekend with the MS 150, I realized my point of view was somewhat wrong. Life does not “happen” to us. We happen to life. Let me say that again. WE HAPPEN TO LIFE. You see, it is how we handle the things that are placed in our path that defines who we are and how we move forward. It defines how we are viewed by those around us, whether we leave a favorable impression on them and on society. It defines, as Jim has said, our legacy. We can allow the bumps in the road of life to cause us to stop moving forward or we can jump them and keep moving on. Sure, some bumps are larger than others. Just move back in the road and gather steam to jump them! So don’t let life happen and make you stagnant. Happen to life! Really this is a clever way of setting Kimi, Nathan, Jim and Mush straight when they tease me that it is always “ALL about me.” I can say "You are damned right Skippy!" I am happening in my life! KEEP DREAMING OUT LOUD! -Trace

1 comment:

  1. Don't listen to my husband, Trace - it is all about you! ;-D

    ReplyDelete