Tuesday, September 13, 2011

YOUR WILDEST DREAMS






Never when I started this great adventure did I have a clue that Team Inspiration would reach out to so many, especially our youth. Last year, I was invited to speak to a group of young leaders at a local high school. This morning, the Blessing continued as I was invited to speak to a group of high school students training for triathlons with Mindy Reich’s SelecTRI the Woodlands. Team Inspiration Texas has been fortunate enough to be in the position to loan three of its bikes to up and coming triathletes.

The message has been the same. First, be and remain active. We never know when we will be afflicted with any illness or disease and being active certainly helps one fight off those challenges. Second, encourage those who, like me, need the support and love of those around us to know that we CAN do anything, even in the face of adversity. Once again, seeing these great young people gives me tremendous hope for our future!

What an amazing group of young people and, like our Super Jocks, I know they will continue to not only better themselves, but better those around them. Good luck to the young triathletes of SelecTRI the Woodlands. You CAN do anything!

Please remember that Team Inspiration Texas now has its own Facebook page. www.facebook.com/teaminspiration. We invite you to “like” us and we especially encourage you to post on our wall and tell us how you have been helped by us! You do not have to have a Facebook page to do this.

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment