Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS

We have previously talked about things that I have found that help me. We have not talked a lot about nutrition or vitamins/supplements. That is because that is one area that I have been significantly poor at understanding. Until now. I wanted to tell you about some new supplements that I have found that are really making a difference for me. Before the triathlon, I tried to take supplements and vitamins that were pure and that would help. Well, many of the things that I was taking really did not help or were not pure. Jim and another friend have recently started taking AdvoCare supplements as a part of their crazy Ironman and running training. Before changing from the many products he had used for years in his Ironman training, Jim spent the time necessary to do extensive research on the AdvoCare line. He has noticed a HUGE difference so I started taking them. HOLY COW! Gone are the days where I had a hard time keeping my eyes open after 8! I strongly suggest that you give them a try. I found that they have made such a huge difference to me that I became a distributor to get my own products at a discount. You may wish to consider doing the same but regardless, give them a try and see if they help you! You can check them out at www.advocare.com. I take Coreplex (a multivitamin/mineral supplement) Probiotic Restore Ultra and Immuno Guard. I also drink 2 to 3 Sparks (an energy drink) a day. Most products nowadays have many artificial fillers with high levels of sugar in them and most people do not know what they are actually putting into their bodies. With AdvoCare, you get the highest quality products and don’t have to wonder about what’s going in your body. With 20 years of focus on wellness, lifestyle, scientific excellence and exemplary standards, AdvoCare has created pure supplements that have made a difference to many folks seeking a healthier lifestyle, weight loss, athletes and even those suffering illnesses like Multiple Sclerosis and Autism. What got my attention was the endorsement of really major athletes and Olympians but what impressed me was when I experienced the personal improvement. Check out the website (www.AdvoCare.com). It is pretty amazing. Part of becoming healthier is monitoring what you put in your body. We all should be taking at the very least a good multivitamin. Go to the web site and check out all the products! If you decide you want to try some products, go to “contact a distributor” then “I already know a distributor” and enter distributor code “130640525”. My goal is to help others and when I find something that makes a difference I need to let you know. KEEP DREAMING OUT LOUD! -Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment