Thursday, July 7, 2011

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

It is with tremendous pride that I announce that Team Inspiration Texas now has its own Facebook page! Thanks to Brooklyn Bowman, we will now reach even more folks with the great hope that they will be inspired as I have. We have big plans for the MS 150 next year and our page will help attract sponsors who will work with us to inspire so many with MS and other challenges. I am overwhelmed and extremely humbled by the encouragement and support the Team has gotten since the CB&I. And I am honored that we can do things like share the super jock’s bikes with our area’s youth training to become triathletes. It amazes me that every time I turn around it seems that someone else has heard of the great work of Team Inspiration Texas and wants to become involved. Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this amazing group!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment