Saturday, April 30, 2011

TICK-TOCK! TICK-TOCK!

It is absolutely mind boggling that the CB&I triathlon is one week away. It is further unbelievable that it has been a year since I accepted Nathan’s challenge to do this. It is also unfathomable to contemplate the amazing things that have been done by Team Inspiration Texas or the number of folks that we have touched. I want to sincerely thank every person that has been with me or followed me on this journey. It is because of each of you that the improvement in my quality of life has been enormous. It is unlikely that I will set any land speed records next week. I honestly don’t care what my time is. I know one thing. The only thing that is important. I WILL finish. Considering that a year ago, I was facing using a walker full time just to walk, finishing is all that I want. In fact, it is overwhelming to me. And now I am bib number 382!!! WOW!

It is my hope that we can continue to reach out and touch many and improve YOUR quality of life. This is just the beginning. See where we go next!

Good luck, KEEP TRYING and my best,

-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment